GENERAL RETURNS POLICY:
· There is a 15% restocking fee for ALL items returned for a refund
· All returns for exchanges and/or refunds must occur within 30 days of receipt of merchandise. After 30 days, this policy becomes null and void.
· Returns may take up to two weeks to be processed through our Returns Department.
· The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
· The customer is responsible for all additional shipping fees for any package that has been returned to Outfitter Country due to an undeliverable address or customer refusal.
OUR RETURNS DEPARTMENT INSPECTS EACH AND EVERY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN RETURNED. OUTFITTER COUNTRY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE REFUNDS AND/OR EXCHANGES OF ANY AND ALL RETURNED ITEMS IF ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING HAS OCCURRED:
· Obvious Wear & Tear such as scratches or dents on any merchandise; kinks in watch band; tears and holes in garments; scratches on sunglass and/or goggle lenses.
· Any and all size adjustments such as links removed from watch bands; garments that have been laundered, tailored and/or altered, etc.
· Dirt, sand, sun and/or water damage, antiperspirant stains, makeup, etc.
· Obvious odors such as cigarette smoke, perfume or colognes, etc.
· Protective Packaging or original packaging that has been defaced in any manner, or is absent upon return.
· Related warranty paperwork, inserts, attached coupons and/or instructions pamphlets are absent.
· Any DVD or CD that has been opened/taken out of its plastic wrap.
· Certain products containing liquid material such as pepper sprays, gun lubricants and cleaning products are not eligible for return.
· The item, packaging, accessories and documentation MUST be in BRAND NEW resalable condition or the refund/exchange will be denied.
EXCHANGES FOR WRONGLY SHIPPED ITEMS:
In cases where an incorrect item has been shipped, Outfitter Country will refund your return shipping fee and ship the correct item upon receipt of the incorrect item. The incorrect item MUST be in the same condition as described in our return policy above. The items must be in Brand New resalable condition.
Items being returned for exchanges MUST be in brand new, resalable condition as stated above. If you return a product that is not in its original condition as received, your exchange will be denied and the merchandise will be returned. Items returned in damaged/used condition will be rejected. The customer is responsible for the return shipping fees to our returns department along with the shipping fee back to the customer. An invoice will be sent prior to shipping. Upon receipt of the shipping fee the package will be shipped.
RETURN FOR REFUND:
A refund will be remitted to you via your credit card account, Paypal or via company check for the merchandise amount minus a 15% restocking fee and the original shipping and handling fees. If you had received FREE SHIPPING on your original order, you will be refunded the merchandise amount minus our shipping/handling costs. A refund confirmation email will be sent to you.
Free promotional merchandise associated with your purchase must be included with your return, or Outfitter Country reserves the right to charge your credit card account for the full retail fee of the promotional item. All promotional items must be returned in original, brand-new condition as stated above.
Defective items must be returned to Outfitter Country within 30 days of the customer's receipt of defective merchandise. Once the item has been received and is, in fact, deemed defective by our Returns Department, a new item will be shipped out to you. You will not be charged a reshipment fee and Outfitter Country will refund your return shipping fee. After 30 days, any coverage for your items is reverted to the Manufacturer’s warranty.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
Please note that some manufacturers may not honor their warranties in your region. In these cases only, Outfitter Country will process the warranty return on the customer’s behalf. The customer is responsible for the shipping fees back to Outfitter Country, from Outfitter Country to the manufacturer and from Outfitter Country back to the customer. First and foremost the customer MUST receive and include an RMA number from Outfitter Country prior to the package being shipped. ALL packages received without an RMA will be rejected and "returned to sender." Prior to shipping the repaired item back to the customer, Outfitter Country will invoice the customer any and all shipping fees, processing fees or other fees incurred by such warranty repair from the manufacturer.
***It is the customer’s responsibility to know the local laws specific to their country or region for a purchase of this nature. Outfitter Country is not responsible for seized packages. If the customer is able to have the package returned to Outfitter Country, Outfitter Country will refund your purchase less shipping charges.***
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WITH ALL RETURNED ITEMS:
· The merchandise in its original, BRAND NEW resalable condition with all related paperwork and packaging.
· A copy of your order invoice.
· A short but precise note listing the reason(s) for the return and/or exchange.
For your protection, Outfitter Country recommends using a reputable carrier to ship and insure your package. Outfitter Country is not responsible in any manner for lost or damaged merchandise that has been shipped to us. Please retain your shipping receipt.
SEND ALL RETURNS TO:
6725 W. Central Ave.
Toledo, OH 43617