Fenix TK35 is a convenient extremely high intensity multi-functional flashlight. Featuring in max 820 lumens output, offering four brightness levels, two different flashing functions and a signaling mode, powered by the frost-resistant CR123A lithium batteries or high capacity 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries, it definitely can satisfy various lighting needs in different environments. The unique design of the batteries holder not only can compact the light but also make it comfortable to hold and convenient to use. With its dual button switch, you can transfer the brightness levels rapidly. It perfectly combines the outstanding performance and the great enjoyment of using it. TK35 must be the best choice for outdoor searching, caving, or using as a spare light for automobiles with Fenix advanced technologies.Technical Parameters
|OUTPUT||820 LUMENS||346 LUMENS||109 LUMENS||12 LUMENS||820 LUMENS||109 LUMENS|
|RUNTIME||1h 33min||5h 6min||16h||170h|
- Cree XM-L (T6) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses four 3V CR123A batteries (Lithium) or two 18650 rechargeable batteries (Li-ion)
- 164mm (Length) x43.64mm (Diameter) x51.5mm (Head)
- 256-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual button switch in the tail cap, convenient operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested in lab using quality CR123A primary lithium batteries) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
TK35 will automatically change the turbo brightness level to the high brightness level after a 25-minute working time with the security setting. So the runtime of the turbo brightness level is the accumulated time.
The big button in the tail cap is the power switch, the small one is the mode switch. To depress the power switch lightly can activate the flashlight. Depress it fully to turn on the light and lock it. Another fully depress can turn it off.
When turn on the light, it will enter into the general mode automatically. In the general mode, depress and hold the mode switch (over 0.8 second), it can transfer into the flashing mode, and vice versa.
In the general mode, a fast depress on the mode switch (within 0.8 second) can transfer the brightness levels in the order of Turbo→Low→Mid→High→Cycle.
In the flashing mode, depress the mode switch to select different flashing functions in the order of Strobe →SOS→Cycle.
The circuit can memorize any brightness level in the two modes. When turn on or lightly activate the light or transfer the mode, it will directly enter into the brightness levels when switch off.
The light will accumulate a great deal of heat when working in the turbo brightness level for a long time. In order to avoid any potential safety hazard, TK35 will transfer into the high brightness level automatically after a 25-minute working time in the turbo brightness level. If the turbo brightness level is needed, please reset it again.
Unscrew the light head to take out the battery holder. Insert the batteries correctly according to the signs at the bottom of the grooves. Put the battery holder into the tube with the round side towards the light head and the raised place in the side towards the groove in the inner wall of the tube. Screw the light head back on to test.Battery Specifications
|Non-rechargeable Battery (Lithium)||CR123A||3.0V||Recommended||Yes|
|Rechargeable Battery (Li-ion)||16340||3.7V||Banned||No|
|Rechargeable Battery (Li-ion)||18650||3.7V||Cautious|
- 18650 Li-ion batteries are industrial batteries and not for domestic use. Using inferior batteries or misusing batteries (short circuit or high temperature, etc) may cause combustion and explosion which will damage people and their property. Therefore, when using such batteries, users will agree to take the relevant responsibility voluntarily. Quality Li-ion batteries with protective circuit can lower the risks to some degree.
- Please use battery of high quality and try best to use batteries of the same brand and do not use different types of batteries together. For example, please do not use one 18650 Li-ion battery and two CR123A Lithium batteries together. Take out the battery if the flashlight will not be used for a long time, or it may cause damage from electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
Usage and Maintenance
- Please don't disassemble the sealed head, doing so can cause damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty.
- The o-ring may be worn out after using for a long time. If it happens, please replace the o-ring with a new one to keep the flashlight properly sealed against water.
- Please clean the contacts of your light from time to time, especially if the light flickers or doesn't light up. There may be several reasons for a flickering or not working light:
- Reason A: The battery needs replacing.
- Solution: Replace batteries (Please confirm the correct installation of anode and cathode).
- Reason B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
- Solution: Clean the contact points with an alcohol soaked cotton swab.
If the above methods don't work, please contact the distributors and refer to the warranty policy.
Notice: The routine cleaning video can be watched and downloaded through Fenix official website, please log onto the service channel->“maintenance for light”.
We will replace products afflicted with manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase and repair a light free of charge within 24 months of purchase if problems develop with normal use; if repair is required after 24 months from the date of purchase, we will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
TK35 is a high intensity lighting device and capable of causing eye damage, avoid shining the light directly into the eyes.