Benjamin Trail NP2 with Scope .177 Cal. BTN217SX
- Benjamin Trail break barrel air rifles are the first to feature the all new Nitro Piston™ 2 system featuring an upgraded powerplant and all-new, enhanced Clean Break Trigger (CBT™).
- The new Trail guns shoot 15% faster and deliver more energy with double the effective shooting range of the original Trail series. All in a smoother-shooting gun with less vibration, less recoil, and up to a 10-pound reduction in cocking force.
- The Benjamin Trail rifles also include an integrated sound suppression system that makes the gun quieter than ever.
- And every gun is put together by American workers in our manufacturing headquarters in Bloomfield, New York.
- The .177 caliber Benjamin Trail shoots up to 1400 fps (alloy) and delivers 21 foot pounds of energy (fpe). It includes a CenterPoint 3-9 x 32 mm scope. The All-Weather synthetic stock features a thumbhole configuration with rubber recoil pad.
- Model Number: BTN217SX
- Pellet Velocity: Up to 1100 fps
- Alloy Pellet Velocity: Up to 1400 fps
- Weight: 8.3 lbs
- Length: 46.25 in
- Mechanism: Break Barrel
- Power Source: NP2
- Caliber: .177
- Ammunition: Pellets
- Capacity: Single Shot
- Barrel: Rifled steel
- Safety: Lever
- Color: Black